Official Guild Accounting Thread

With Quantum's generous donation, we now have a guild stash of gold. As of 10:45 pm last night, the account stood at 120k. Currently, the gold is spread out as follows:

Pastori: 80k
Syd: 40k

When one of us makes a donation from the stash, or if you need to get some cash, post here. A couple of rules:

1. This money should be used to help out folks who have not yet ascended, or do not have characters in a class where it's easy to farm (i.e. Monk and Warrior).

2. When possible, use a "teach a person to fish" attitude versus simply "giving a fish". In other words, go ahead and make the gift, but then offer to assist with the ultimate goal.

3. The gold should be spread as evenly as possible (within reason) between officers. If one officer holds more than 50% of the stash, s/he should try to distribute the rest.

Last edited:
yes...thats cool......i dont have a guild...i left mine due to the fact of the percentage of people dropping drastically! However, i've been on this site checking out differant things and would like to join your guild if you have room! I was a former officer. I'm thinking of just making my own! thank you for your time!

Malaki, glad to have you with us-- please send an e-mail to the address listed in the Spirit of Elijah Teamspeak and Chapter Info thread so we can get you a guild invite.

No one said that!!

Lol. Anywho, Halonic's gonna help me out a bit once I get to Droknars, if you know wut I mean. ;)

Ya....im along with CS on this one....NOBODY SAYS NO TO MONEY!!!lol.
Unsyicking this MONEY thread will kill my SOUL! lol!

Back