Official Resignation

Grodester

Well after much thought and just not being able to play period I have decided to retire my 68 Warlock. I want to thank you all for the many laughs and loot I got over the course of my approximate 1 year time with the guild. Even to those who are not in the guild anymore and are in Sanctification and others you have been a great thing in my life. I'm not one to write notes and good byes so I just generally keep things short and simple. Thankyou for your generosity/ time/ jokes/ memories and much much more. To all the leaders/ former leaders who made my signing in the guild possible.

I will however be selling my warlock to my friend George for some cash I need to get me some units in college for EMT and help for Paramedic Training it costs like 3k without being through fire department.

TY for all the great times and such, I'm not good at this letter writing stuff so good-bye

-Grodester

o_O Ah, come on. Nearly everybody in Sanctification came back to Redeemed to be with ya man...don't let us down like this. ok, j/k.

Do what you need to do man. We'll see you on which ever flipside we meet on.

Good times, good friends....can never have too many. You will be missed ingame (already are). Come visit on vent when you get a chance :)

Grodester,
Want to say have fun in EMT school and medic school....make sure to study hard...it is a long road to becoming a medic, but there is no other job like it...good luck and if you need someone to help you study or any questions feel free to email me...

Young is an EMT or something like that as well. Always off on a run. Playing WoW from the back of an Ambulance

LOL that would be cool, for now I got to purchase like a 2in think Emergency Response Book :\ and start prepping, but I'm excited to start the rest of my life. And jaxter, don't be to frustrated you never beat me :)

Grodester, much of the fun was in building the toon. When you come back, it will be twice the fun again... with all the changes to explore. Have fun back in RL as you'll need some fun activities while you take on your studies. I didn't have a chance to get to know you like the others, but sure had fun on the few runs we were on. ( Oh, did I mention fun?.... or fun? noticed that I used the word fun a couple of times so needed to throw another couple of funs in.)

Last edited:
LOL Schmeea, yeah we never really talked, but if I do choose to come back ever, which my friend said he would be willing to have me take it back anytime if he actually does choose to buy it I would like to even grow further with you guys.

Back