Oh Hai guyz =)

darksorrow

Haven't dropped in for a LONG time~ I forgot my account name already @_@

So how's everyone doing? Is my friend azami still playing with y'all? or did he became the last quitter from PSU?

Azami still plays....even mentioned you not too long ago.....but I won't repeat what he said :p mainly because I don't remember hehe! How goes stuff?

Hello Gobleet @_@

salute from 1 warlock to another, assuming you are still playing your warlock of course~

Life has been good, God has really answered my prayers and provided everything I needed.

I just finished a 5-months long internship with the company that makes the swine flu vaccines (world's largest vaccine company - Sanofi Pasteur), and is moving on to my last semester in college.

Recently I've been thinking about starting wow again, something I said I should never do when I left TBC. I looked at some of the new contents, and see a lot of unfamiliar stuff, which is scaring me away; in a way that is kind of good, but I just suddenly had the urge of leveling a new mage for some reason.

If someone can toss me a scroll of resurrection, maybe I can satisfy that urge after 10 days (or get sucked in once and for all *_*).

I would love to toss you a scroll of resurection, (greedy me wants the zevra mount) but will only do that if you don't want someone else.

If you'd like me to cast it, pm me your e-mail address and your toon name and I'm assuming your on Stonemaul.

Last edited:
ok, it went to the 'character sapphiron' and whichever e-mail you had on the acct before you left. I didn't realize it was either/or. Let me know if your e-mail isn't the same and I'll redo it to new e-mail. 000oppps = update.

Hmmm, it says your not eligible, possibly because you've not been inactive for more than 90 days.... sorry, I tried.

Last edited:
oh well, probably because of the trial I didn't mean to activate. Maybe that's SOMEONE telling me I shouldn't be playing.

I sent you one and it seemed to work. Maybe that's why the other one failed - let me know if you didn't get the email...

Seems to have worked:

Name: SAPPHIRON

Email: EMAIL HIDDEN FOR PRIVACY

Key: (I hid the key for this post, but it has one)

Referred: 07-27-09

Last edited:
yea I got the scroll, thanks; but Blizzard's trial activation thing is telling me I've already activated the trial, which I did when i tried to download the game awhile ago, but never played because I never downloaded.

oh well ~_~

Back