Oh Noes..Where did Arterian Go?!?!

Arterian

So I totally wanted to stop in and say hello...guess what...I actually went out there and got a life!! So I just wanted to say hey and maybe see you guys online tonight and tomorrow. Oh... and I miss the brotha hood around here!

Hey guys....it turns out last night was my last playing this game. I got really sick during game play and had to go to the ER. It wound up being a kidney stone...(still waiting for it to pass) but I just saw my life pass before my eyes and thought ok..I'm done. The game is a great hobby and evangelizing tool, but I need to get out there and meet people and see them face to face. I want to change lives. Its just a personal thing so both my bro and I are going to go that. I want to say that I've enjoyed being a part of redeemed and I'd love to have the honor of remaining on the forums and on facebook just to keep up with you guys. It's been totally an honor to meet all of you.

Facebook me..pls. I'd love to keep up with how all of you are doing: dciapala@gmail.com

It's amazing how God uses moments like last night when I literally thought I was going to die from all the pain to realize I need to live and truly get out there. Again this is nothing to frown upon the game...just a personal conviction that I believe that its time to try my hand on another game...living the life that God has called me to.

Love in Christ, Derek (Arterian)

It's amazing how God uses moments like last night when I literally thought I was going to die from all the pain to realize I need to live and truly get out there. Again this is nothing to frown upon the game...just a personal conviction that I believe that its time to try my hand on another game...living the life that God has called me to.

That is awesome! Be blessed!

Sorry to hear about your pain but I know God has great plans for you. Friends on Facebook so keep in touch

:)

Back