Okay, Raven - I'm stuck again

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
Raven, you had just the right solution the last time I was stuck, so...

Actually, anyone with any ideas on how to get this one done:

Tahnnakai Temple - hard mode for master level - hero and henchie attempts.

I'm a Fire Elemental - I've gotten to the last room (when REALLY careful with pulling) using Echo - Pain Inverter to take out the temple guardians and a Glyph of Sacrifice and Meteor Shower to take out the bosses with Savannah Heat and Firestorm for general damage. Mostly, I'm getting killed in there.

I've tried all kinds of combos on henchies - and mostly Spiritway Rits and Minion Master on heroes.

I just don't remember it being this hard before.

Yeah - that is what I mean by being careful.

As of now - I have gotten through the mission but not in the <30 minutes it takes for the masters level.

I think it is going to take people - not heroes and henchies.

Hmm, i've done it with heroes and henchies before. You haven't said which heroes and their builds yet. I think i used the Sabway heroes and they worked fine.

Zephy is right about the pulling, especially in the Ranger and Monk's rooms. Those are the worst. Make sure you don't have any melee heroes and henchies in the mix either or they'll run right in and pull more towards you.

The bosses aren't bad in there. It's the temple guardians you need to watch out for.

Yeah - the bosses aren't too bad at all. I am using the glyph for instant meteor shower - that pretty much does it - with a little savannah heat.

The temple guardians are bad news - but the echo and pain inverter takes out the first two.

I'm running Aura of Restoration - Arcane Echo - Savannah Heat - Fire Storm - Pain Inverter - Summon Ice Imp - Glyph of Sacrifice - Meteor Shower. I'm at 16 Fire and 13 Energy Storage with 20/20 wand and Focus Item. The one thing I haven't done is take a rez myself. I figure - if I have to do a bunch of rezzing I'm not going to beat the clock anyway. It is a pain that Mehnlo and Togo do not rez.

I've tried both spiritway (the rit version) and discord hero groups. I went with a pick up guy - he had discord so I took spirit with Tahlkora (prot) instead of a minion master. We completed the mission but without master level (six minutes off).

I have taken various combinations of Devona - Cynn - Eve - Panaku - Lo Sha - Jamie - Sister Tai - Kai Ying - Nika. I am being careful about pulling.

I'm going to have another go at it on Thursday. Any advice appreciated. I have the temple and the palace missions for the Cantha Guardian title. Just want to get them done. The Fire Islands were not this tough.

The deed is done - I did the mission but not masters - I helped a couple of people do normal mode mission - and then along came Stc - we did it with six minutes to spare - that gives me the Guardian of Cantha - hurray!

On to Elona and dungeons in EotN.

Thanks to everyone for the advice.

Aw thank you guys, but I'd rather just be your friend. A friend that holds the power of life and death in his hands. :p

Back