Okay really thinking of coming back to WOW :)

Logos: not sure if u tried this, but if u have the WoTLK disc, that 1 disc will install everything for u (even previous versions). You just need to update the patches, which could be awhile.

Logos: not sure if u tried this, but if u have the WoTLK disc, that 1 disc will install everything for u (even previous versions). You just need to update the patches, which could be awhile.

Really???? Wow did not know that! Thanks!

I just found this morning WoTLK for $29 at Target...so i may have to pick it up to get me going. :)

Last edited:
Hey Logos, I just started playing again a couple weeks ago after a very long break. It's nice to have you back!

Hey Logos, I just started playing again a couple weeks ago after a very long break. It's nice to have you back!

Thanks, I just am going to be starting from scratch so bear with me. :) Learning some things all over again..:p

If you need help let me know :) in game that is...as far as tech stuff that's like asking me for directions ^.^

Mordos? he's alive? LOl how are you man?

I'm great! Been playing allot of SCII and School... Kids are keeping me busy with sports as well as trying to finish painting the main floor of my house... oh and still in School learning about being a leader in the Global community.

I'm great! Been playing allot of SCII and School... Kids are keeping me busy with sports as well as trying to finish painting the main floor of my house... oh and still in School learning about being a leader in the Global community.
You have the SCII beta? I applied on 4 different accounts and didn't get in :(

Back