Older model Canon Printer and Scanner

rev. Jim

Our church office has received some new equipment and so we have our old printer and scanner no longer being used.

I'd like to make these things available to anyone here who could use them. No charge at all except for the cost to ship it to you.

The printer is a Canon BubbleJet BJC-2110 and we would include color and black ink cartridge.

The scanner is a Canon CanoScan FB620P and the flatbed scans in color.

These items both use LPT cables and not USB though there might be a way to convert them. LPT and power cables are included.
They both work with Windows and Linux natively, and we will include the driver discs.

Shipping charges:
Printer: $30
Scanner: $40
$60 for both

We will have them packaged by a shipping company to ensure safety.
Note that we only had them estimate shipping costs within the US! If you live outside the US the cost would probably be greater.
If no-one grabs these in a week, we will end up just throwing them away, which would be a waste in my opinion.
Hopefully someone can use them.

Just to clarify, we are NOT selling these items, in-fact we aren't even keeping any money. It's all for the pack-and-ship charges.

Link to photos. Attachments were too large to include here.

Shipping costs can be beastly on larger items like printers or scanners. Would it be possible for anyone who lives near your church to drop by and pick them up?

And if no one voices their interest, is there a local PC recycling company or charity that might make better use of the equipment?

We actually left it open for anyone who wanted them to just take them after the service, but because they are not usb, newer computers can't use them I suppose. Our office computers are rather dated.

Offering them here was a last resort before just scrapping them. They had a good run though.

rev Jim.....many goodwill locations will take them off your hands if you don't find anyone who can use them. We donate a lot of our old computers and parts to the goodwill as they have to use the government clearing protocals and such.

Just another idea for your consideration.....will keep them out of the landfills and possibly make a charity a little bit of income.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Back