oldest?

Malohaut

I remember at one time, the Camelot Herald had a listing of the oldest guilds on Percival. Where can I find this? Last I heard we were in the top 20. I bet we've moved up a bit since then.

Last i saw our standing we were like 23 or so... i think.. When was KoT formed anyhow?

I for one am a little nervous about the old issue! Let us proceed with caution!

Otherwise, it seems the Hearld no longer has this feature.

What's there to be nervous about?  I think its a great honor to be one of the oldest guilds in Camelot.  It reminds me of what Gamaliel said to the Sanhedrin in Acts 5 : 35 - 39

(Then he addressed them: "Men of Israel, consider carefully what you intend to do to these men. Some time ago Theudas appeared, claiming to be somebody, and about four hundred men rallied to him. He was killed, all his followers were dispersed, and it all came to nothing. After him, Judas the Galilean appeared in the days of the census and led a band of people in revolt. He too was killed, and all his followers were scattered. Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.)

I've always thought of those scriptures whenever I thought of the trinity.

As for the age of the Trinity, I can only guess.  But based on the pictures of the Trinity gallery, I can safely surmise that it was formed in November of 2001.  And I think I became a part of it around January of 2002.  So the Trinity is almost 2 years old. It sure seems a lot longer than that doesn't it?  When did Camelot come about?

Worried more about my own age than the guild age.

<Reaches for sore back>

Man Odale is getting heavy to carry around.

I can hopefully get some the founding info about the guild. My roommate was the guilds 1st GM (Luke) so I can probably get some of the most accurate info ;)

I believe there are pictures, in the gallery, of the 8 in Camelot in a line along a wall, the day they made the guild. Ill find more about it later on today hopefully

~C

I acutally met Luke in game a couple of times, but he would never say much. Was never sure if it was because I forgot my daily breath mint or something.

he never plays in fact it was probably me or his other friend (hezron) on luke just to snag some gear. =)

Icthuus.......  Im not fat, its called being big boned... Last time i heard someone talk about KoT's age i heard 2 years.... <mumbles> Crazy Necros....

Cammandus i have been wanting to add a link or something to a page documenting the founding of the KoT. Think you and Luke could get something written up for me about it? It be valuable to have. It would really be nice to know a little about the person whose shoes I have been filling for a while now..Maybe a in game visit by some of the original founders at the coffee house or something would make an awesome rp happening.

I actually did meet Luke as Luke I believe. It was only a month or so after I joined the Trinity. But I only got to see him once or twice, and then after that, never again.

Here's what I know of the Trinity history besides the dates I previously mentioned:

As the game came out, people from Tribe of Judah got in and started to have a lot of fun. The original names can still be seen in the guild gallery as those who were the founding fathers of the Knights of the Trinity.
(Riegwyn, Sarengar, Jowy, Roth, Aladdar, Andyan, Lazgod, and Luke) Together they had a really great time, at least for a couple of months. Don't remember Tek's character name, but he was very active for a long while. The guildmaster at the time was Luke, and so reined the Luke Dynasty.

But then they got a little tired of the 'small crowd' that was the Trinity, so most of the members left for larger, more uber guilds, and the Trinity was waning. The Knights of the Trinity entered its first 'Dark Ages'

Then came Malohaut. I had just transferred from Everquest along with my guild, Forces of Light. But I fell in love with a group that centered around Christ, so I left the Forces of Light to join with the Knights of the Trinity. It wasn't long before Malohaut became guildmaster and the Trinity was in its 2nd era under the Malohaut Dynasty.

(side comment. This is a really creepy picture. Looks like a holocaust picture or something: http://www.toj.cc/cgi-bin....Page=1)

A few of those during the Malohaut Dynasty were Malohaut, Parasite, Peiter, Jadzzia, Aijalon, and Zigafus I believe.
There was Malohaut's first wedding service, weekly church services, and a lot of grouping and fun. Not only was Malohaut the guildmaster, but he was also the spiritual leader. Peiter and Jadzzia were also very active in the guild's leadership, and if I remember correctly, Jadzzia had an alt who was guild treasurer.

Through a fit of depression and low self esteem, the Malohaut Dynasty came to an abrupt end as the leader left. It wasn't long after that Peiter and Jadzzia also left and the Trinity entered its second 'Dark Ages'

After returning again to the game, Peiter and Jadzzia, the guild's leadership couple were gone. But in their place was a new leadership couple: Bleddnyn and Jazmina, a couple whom Malohaut had married in game, Malohaut's second wedding service. And so began the Jazmina Dynasty as she took on the mantle as guild leader. There was Jazmina, Blednnyn, Profile, Paron, not sure who else because the gallery page keeps going down)

From this point, I'll let you take over Jaz, because you probably have a better idea of how things progressed after this point since I was always in an out. But that's my knowledge up to the Jazmina Dynasty.

Thats a cool way to take the subject on Malo, with the Dynasties and all
cool.gif

Looks like the Knights of the Trinity were formed in November 2001. See Sarengar in this picture?

That was me.
biggrin.gif

Can someone send me a link with that list of oldest guilds? My best friend (who played as Riegwyn) would get a kick out of that.

I don't know if Mythic is keeping track of that anymore. But I will look into it and let you know what I find.

Ahh the Malohaut dynisty..I remember that time. My wife (jadzzia) left after the birth of our second child. My accout is still active (tho i haven't played in ages, because twilight still plays on it. Anway, good history there Malo.
smile.gif

Cory

I checked the herald and found that Roth, who was in the group when you formed the guild still plays. He's a lvl 44 Briton Armsman  
wink.gif

I can't believe Malohaut forgot the Aladdar dynasty. Short it was, but a good dynasty it was.

During that time many of us fought to forge our way in a new world. I was then wounded in battle in young days deep within the tombs of Mithra and handed leadership over to Mal.

Hehe. My apologies. That was my first time in Camelot and I had no idea how to tell who was on or even how to use my character. So I was so focused on trying to figure out the game that I had no idea who was leading the Trinity.

The great and mighty Aladdar Dynasty, second dynasty of the Knights of the Trinity (with Luke's being first). We'll have to put up a history dedication page on our new site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]During that time many of us fought to forge our way in a new world. I was then wounded in battle in young days deep within the tombs of Mithra and handed leadership over to Mal.

I remember that battle. I was a young cleric at the time and did not have the power to save you.

Peiter

Back