if your tire of playing alone like me want so elite quest done
or some one to hang or grind with
post here what class you have and when you would be able to play
reason for this i play on 2 differ servers
classes i have on seil 45 temp ,48 chanter, 33 cleric ,30 glad

p.s. my time is eastern

Last edited:
Hey Decheck,
Me you and Shawn have toons in the high 40's. When the three of us are on we should hit upper forts together. Xaris (cleric) is 50 (or should be today), and shawn is an amazing sorc. I am on around 9-12pm PST.

I've been running SR for gear. With a number of people in the legion getting to 40, we should have legion SR runs.

I'm not to worried about agro. I've been playing casters in games for 10 years and have been in raiding guilds. I can scale back damage to match your enmity level.

Hey Decheck,
Me you and Shawn have toons in the high 40's. When the three of us are on we should hit upper forts together. Xaris (cleric) is 50 (or should be today), and shawn is an amazing sorc. I am on around 9-12pm PST.

Before my sub died, I talked to everyone about holding at lvl 50 for a while. So we would be able to gear up in dredge. Once you hit lvl 51, you go to chanta dredge and you got all the gold gear people there. Would be nice if you stayed with us. :)

Before my sub died, I talked to everyone about holding at lvl 50 for a while. So we would be able to gear up in dredge. Once you hit lvl 51, you go to chanta dredge and you got all the gold gear people there. Would be nice if you stayed with us. :)

Ya. I am struggling with that. I'd like to sit and wait for a bunch of us to dredge, just not sure how long till others are going to be at that place. I do not really have the time to play multiple alts so not sure on the value of putting time in with other toons.

There is also DP (Dark Poeta) and upper forts that span lvl's 50-55 for AP that we all can do besides just Dredge.

There is also DP (Dark Poeta) and upper forts that span lvl's 50-55 for AP that we all can do besides just Dredge.

I know we usually hold the server but things can change. Free server trans will stop in January. Maybe we could hold off on 51, and assess the situation then? You don't have to stop playing Xaris, just kill yourself so you don't lvl. Aside from dungon runs, SS doesn't affect to much. If you use a kisk in PvP, you don't have SS on Rez.

When I first read your post I TOTALLY read it wrong, lol.
I have tried multiple times to transfer a character just to have the cap reached within 5 mins. =( I think I will just wait about a month after they lock the free transfers and use the free one for one more character to Siel.

Back