One Poll to Rule Them All

Which game should I get?

• Assassin's Creed II

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Badges?? We don't need no stinking badges!!!!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Who said anything about badges....?

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

john3610

So.. my aunt is in town and she would not let me get away without buying me some clothes. I don't need any and I have enough clothing to dress a family of 8. True story.. part of working at a clothing store for part of college. So, I'm gonna get her to buy me a video game instead (hopefully!) and I'm not sure what to get. I am getting Dragon Age: Origins for Christmas so that one is out. The choices left are Assassin's Creed 2 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. So which is it?

(note that I will not be playing COD Modern Warfare online because I don't have and won't be paying for xbox live)

really no xbox live?!? There are like 8-10 of us ToJ'ers playing MW2 every night. Live is like $39 for a year right now...

Long range headshot with a thermal scope on a M4A1. Yeppers...doesn't happen often (the long range headshot with a M4A1) but when it does happen, it is something to cheer about.

Am I the only one or are there other people who dislike how a thread gets remarked as unread when people continue to vote on a poll after you've seen the last remark (when no one has posted anything new)?

Just throwing that out there... and youtube is making me frustrated...

Back