Open Lot in Ingleton of Caerwent

philippi

Hey Jazmina, Bled,

I don't know if you read this forum still, but if you do and you're still interested in buying a lot/house, there's an open lot in Ingleton right now, the same village as my house is in. Not sure what the price on the lot is but it's probably pretty high right now. I think there may be some folk from Tirocin watching the lot as well as they mentioned they were watching my lot until I bought it.

Just in case you're interested.

We still read it pip. Thanks for the info. The main reason bled had bought the second house was to provide the guild more space for crafting and merchants. It was cheaper to have 2 cottages thne a house and seemed to provide more hook points and space. The only thing bled and i benefitted from the house was having an extra vault to store all the goodies we tend to hang on to to pass along to those in need. (we are still overflowing heh) The guild hall has its own vault and consignment merchant now along with teleporters for easy travel (something dear to my heart) The only added thing that we would have liked to see the guild have is a seige merchant as it would be helpful in keep takes. but perhaps one of our neighbors has one they will allow us to benefit from as a guild. and by the looks of your home things have been established well for those in the guild who craft to benefit so we'll pass on the house for now. Having a second house has proved to be far more of an expense then a benefit so bled and I are happy sleeping in the guild hall quarters. (especially since we sleep so much more lately in our old age lol)

Icthus - I payed 1.4plat for my lot

<nods to Jazmina>

I understand, I plan on decking out my house with the rest of the various merchants. I'll leave the ones that I don't currnetly use in my vault probably and leave siege, grandmaster and SC up for general use.

As always, my home is open to anyone and everyone; let me know if you ahve any suggestions for changes etc.

God bless

Back