other christian guilds

FriendofJc

i was just curious about the other guilds i saw under toj.. specifically The Forgiven. And Gods Frozen Chosen. Are those Wow guilds? or other games.. like i know Toj has chapters for guild wars.. SOE, and Warhammer .. also redeemed.. but just curious about those other guilds?? i went to their forums and i didnt really see what they are about.

:O i never thought of that....curse you Clay Aiken....

well that stinks....Clay Soldiers of the Potter? no that's too long people will think we worship Harry Potter...

well dagnabit. God was the potter and we're the clay :( I thought it was a neat name...

Clay Pot Soldiers? I can imagine a guild of gnomes running around with clay pots or planters on their heads.

i was just curious about the other guilds i saw under toj.. specifically The Forgiven. And Gods Frozen Chosen.
Neither The Forgiven nor Gods Frozen Chosen are part of Tribe of Judah. Like ToJ, TF and GFC are Christian Gamers Alliance member-groups.

Tribe of Judah does include other guilds, including Spirit of Elijah/Elisha (Guild Wars), Mustard Seed Conspiracy (WoW, Horde faction), and Redeemed WAR (Warhammer Online).

I hope this clears up any confusion. :)

Back