Other games

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
What other games do you guys play? I know GW takes up most of our times, but every now and again you have to venture elsewhere right? CGA and ToJ have a lot of different chapters with different titles, but I'm curious what the majority of you guys play besides GW. It'd be fun to get to know more people through different games.

Personally I've dabbled in a lot of games. One of my personal favorites is the Total War genre (yes, a genre). My Xfire has a complete list, but as far as multi-player goes, I "grew up" on BattleNet with StarCraft and Diablo I and II and still play those games occasionally. I've also started with TF2 with the ToJ guys on their server. I haven't really gotten into the CoD shooters, with the exception of CoD1, but that was only single player. I'm not very good at FPS online, but I have spent significant time with CounterStrike:Source and TF2.

What about you guys? Lets see if we have something in common ;)

See mah sig for other MMOs I dabble in (EVE taking the vast majority of my minimal playtime).
I also love the Dawn of War series, I very occasionally get on TF2, and I have played the daylights out of Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2. I loved the C&C Series up until Generals came out, StarCraft was fun (until DoWII gave me the RTS equivalent of going from a match of Quakelive to Halo... SC is just too slow for me now), I get my nation building kicks out of Civilization IV, and Morrowind is better than Oblivion.

That about covers it for what I play...

I don't do that much online except GW. I am very active in Second Life, but not sure if you classified that as a game or not.

I also enjoy playing on Pogo. They have many many different games on that site and it's a lot of fun collecting badges each week. Check it out. It's fun to relax there. $35 annual subscription fee for full club access. If you're interested I can give you a free pass for a week.

C&C, Warcraft(excluding WoW), L4D, Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Portal (still trying to complete the last advanced chamber every now and again), and lots of other stuff.

Currently, it's Dawn of War 2 (Chaos Rising soon), Bad Company 2, some Team Fortress 2 (when I have time) and some older offline games I got at Christmas.

COD MW 2 on xbox 360, Aion on PC. Finally got myself another desktop build so should see more of me lol. been mostly playing on my xbox as of late. Am a HUGE fan of the C&C series.

Recently now I've been playing the old(released before I was born) Might & Magic RPG's, they are quite entertaining, even if the graphics are a bit outdated.

Recently now I've been playing the old(released before I was born) Might & Magic RPG's, they are quite entertaining, even if the graphics are a bit outdated.

Wow, the original Might and Magic. Those antique RPGs still have their charm. I've recently replayed Final Fantasy I on my PS2, a true classic. Though I preferred the Dragon Warrior games from about the same time period.

I no longer have time for anything remotely MMO so I've been playing stuff I can play in short bits and pieces. Lately I've been replaying Knights of the Old Republic (Mirawyn has also started playing it, for the first time). I also still love Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. We recently upgraded our graphic card and both of these games look better than ever.

I am really looking forward to the release of Diablo III whenever that happens. I still do play DII on and off. Tried Torchlight but it just isn't DIABLO! :)

Wow, the original Might and Magic. Those antique RPGs still have their charm. I've recently replayed Final Fantasy I on my PS2, a true classic. Though I preferred the Dragon Warrior games from about the same time period.

Dragon Warrior was closer to a western-style RPG in comparison to Final Fantasy's Asian-style.

Also, I am acquiring quite the skills at drawing maps. (at least on 16x16 grids)

I have played Halo(The original is always the best). that is the only one I play as of right now. thinking of finding a few new games soon.

Back