Our first snow of 2007

Wirl

on to something new...
Picture_006.jpg

Picture_011.jpg

It's turned to rain now, but they are still afraid that it will freeze over. YAY!!! Enjoy the pics, they are great.

All last week I sat on my bed for about half an hour shaking because of the snow, I leave every morning before the plows are out. I miss living in SC, looking outside and seeing the snow pile up up and away is depressing to me.

that look on Angel's face says it all......
snow would be so much fun!

She had a blast out in the snow and cried when we made her come in. Of course you would have never guessed it had snowed at all today. Back to seeing the brown grass and muddy backyard. Oh well, it comes and it goes. :) The girls are praying for at least one more "good" snow of the season. It would be nice. I love snow.

D.

I will join them in that Prayer

Dear God, please let the snow fall in SC for the P&P family and stay away from Maryland, Virginia, and DC. Rain is fine as long as it is not freezing, but I think the girls would enjoy the snow so much more than me.

Amen

hehe. We drove through Snow a lot on the way here. If I don't seee snow for a while I will be happy. (When ti blows across the road, obscuring vision, I dont like snow.)

snow is great..... except when it is -10 outside and it is whipping in your eyes when you go out to get wood to heat your house

AHHHHH it is so cold
our dogs wont even go out anymore
went to church today and i decided to bring a bottle of water with me
bad idea
i spilt it in the parking lot
it froze before it hit the ground
it was soooooo cool

Back