Painkiller

MaxX

Played the demo yesterday. Quite good for a high-action mindless shooter. Much better than SS or Will Rock. Anyway, I'll do a preview once I get back from snow camp. Maybe someone could get it hosted on ccgr?

nope, they were thinking about it but removed them. I said that I scored game very low with them in there and that I will make no exceptions. They are just not necessary.

I think I no the level you're talking about..I remember a 5 pointed star but it wasn't enclosed in a circle I'll have to fire up EW and take a closer look
tounge.gif

And why would you want to play Painkiller? I mean, isn't it that game about that guy who's trying to escape from hell? No, that's not on my playlist.

Yeah...just reading the ad on that one got me thinking...hm...so you host no reviews of games with pentagrams in them? It would be nice to have a second opinion on this one, as I've rather enjoyed games like SS and WillRock, but still...if it seems too far out there, I can understand that.

I have reviews of games with them in there, but if I know a game has them I will not buy it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (iamscott @ Feb. 23 2004,4:26)]And why would you want to play Painkiller? I mean, isn't it that game about that guy who's trying to escape from hell? No, that's not on my playlist.
No, its about a guy being contracted by heaven fight demons

Back