Paragon Build

IlterInan

I just started a new paragon, named him "sheep of the lord" ,which i have received many great comments on btw(<---see sarcastic remark); and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good builds, i didnt really like any builds i saw on Wiki. All ideas are welcome :)

A good non elite build that I use as a damage dealer and party buffer is: Aggressive Refrain (its awesome), Go for the Eyes, Anthem of flame, spear of lightning, mighty throw, unblockable throw, leaders comfort, and sunspear rebirth.

Just before you aggro a group use the skill Aggressive refrain and order your party to attack. Spam Go for the eyes and Anthem of Flame as much as possible to keep Aggressive Refrain up the whole time.

I used to have a paragon and I had this neat build for it. However, I began to like rangers a lot more and I proceeded to delete the paragon for my new ranger, BUT the nice thing is that I can still use the same build if I wanted. This build is very nice if you like to deal degen to enemies. I don't remember the exact skill set/attributes, but I think it'll be able to be very customizeable. You would start off as Paragon/Ranger with Apply Poison and in your skill set you'd have the different status-afflicting spear throws like the ones that cause bleeding, deep wound if it critical hits, burning, and even spear of lightning and/or mighty throw (you can throw in wild throw if you need a stance remover). Then add in your own self-heal and res sig and you'd be set. I had lots of fun with this. :)

Btw: my paragon name was Commander Gabriel.

that does sound like a fun build, I have alot to try on my paragon, to bad hes only lvl 3. But i'll get there :)

I used to have a paragon and I had this neat build for it. However, I began to like rangers a lot more and I proceeded to delete the paragon for my new ranger, BUT the nice thing is that I can still use the same build if I wanted. This build is very nice if you like to deal degen to enemies. I don't remember the exact skill set/attributes, but I think it'll be able to be very customizeable. You would start off as Paragon/Ranger with Apply Poison and in your skill set you'd have the different status-afflicting spear throws like the ones that cause bleeding, deep wound if it critical hits, burning, and even spear of lightning and/or mighty throw (you can throw in wild throw if you need a stance remover). Then add in your own self-heal and res sig and you'd be set. I had lots of fun with this. :)

Btw: my paragon name was Commander Gabriel.

It's even MORE fun with a Dervish that has apply poison. All those poor enemies...

Paratrooper... FoW build... I tweaked it to my own liking... but basically kept 7/8 of the skills. (the aggressive crippler is fun too, and you can usually have fun with an ele build and anthem of flame, "they're on fire" and (i forget what the other flame one was) EITHER WAY... try it... With 4 monks (all henchies) i made it through the last three missions in NF and that build... unfortunately i was one of the heaviest hitters and protectors at the same time, so it was often a very hard role to play and often resulted in me running for dear life while my henchmen died d:)

I'd heard that term before but didnt know it pertained to paragons...yes I am a little slow :) i'll pull that build off pvx wiki, thanks!

Back