Party in Org Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishylynn

We're having a party in Thrall's Fortress in Orgrimmar tonight at 8 server time (which is now on mountain time and not pacific anymore). Everyone is invited, including other guilds and players on Blade's Edge. Thrall's Fortress is in the Valley of Wisdom.

Don't worry if you can't make it, because we will have more to come, I promise!

For more information you can pm me or /join msc on Blade's Edge.

This would be a good place for anyone who needs to get an invite to MSC to come to :D & for us to get our last signature for the guild charter.

what time is that? Will be there but can't get to Orgrimaar because only 2 toons I have are in the BC begining area. The rest will be moved soon.

you can go to org. there's a portal in silvermoon city to UC, then just take the zeppelyn. Or perhaps Saesri can port you.

It's 8pm Mountain time. I don't know what time zone you're in, but it's 10 eastern, and 7 Pacific.

Unfortunately, the server time contradicts that (it's in your UI). That might be something they fix when the server goes officially live, but right now it's on mountain time. There's been several discussions about it on the WoW forums as well.

Last edited:
My msc character isn't due to transfer for about 13 hours and all character creation on blades edge is seems to be disabled. Looks like I can't go. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back