Pharmacy Industry is very naughty.

Sounds like common sense. Also makes me feel better about my decision to have none of my kids vaccinated.

Last edited:
I'd like to point out that for some people, life without some of these drugs kinda blows. My uncle has paranoid schizophrenia and without his medications he hallucinates all day long, screaming at the voices that haunt him - its horrible.

I am not trying to state what she is saying is all bunk. One of my professors told me that one of the major pharmaceutical labs in the country developed a shot that would eradicate the reaction people have to poison ivy; however, they declined to manufacture it because there was no money in it. The fact that these companies can heal people but chose not to because of profitability is horrible, I give her that... but that's it.

What she says makes sense, but just because these companies (there's a reason we call them companies and not-for-profit organizations) make drugs that have side effects does not translate into them having secretive and nefarious plans for world domination - that sounds too much like a conspiracy theory (but she said she wasn't a conspiracy theorist so I guess I'll refrain... :rolleyes:).

Basically - I'm not going to waste my time listening to someone on Youtube ramble about her opinion of pharmaceutical companies (I stopped at two minutes; and we don't even know if she's authentic!).

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Last edited:
I have personal experience with this industry......

I was born pysically disabled and probably would have died at birth or any time during the last 62 years if not for medicine. I am dependant on medicine in order to stay alive. For a while there were medicines that helped me enough so that I could have a career, but eventually the companies stopped producing those because they were losing money. The medicines I take now keep me alive but do not enable me to hold down a job. Many of my doctors over the years would have me taking 10 pills a day instead of the 3 I actually need.

I have 2 grown up step daughters who I raised since they were toddlers so I am their "dad". I raised them as serious Christians putting them through Christian schools until some of their biological family members who hated Christianity and worked in law enforcement had them taken away from me because I would not put them in public school. They took custody of the girls and sent them to Psychologists to deprogram them. The girls were severely traumatized by the experience and were put on the standard Antidepressants. The drugs and treatments just made things worse for the girls and after a while of calling out to Jesus for help they stood up for what they believe and refused to cooperate with the treatments and drugs. They insisted on living with me to the point where the Athiest relatives let them come back. They never needed the drugs but the industry would have had them believe they did. Once back with me and their Christian lives they were good.

So both view points are true. What the lady is saying about the industry is true, yet without it a lot of us could not function or live. All I hear her saying is "take the drugs if you really need to and do everything you can to get off of them as soon as possible" and "the industry needs better regulation". I agree with that. But most of all, submit your life completely to Jesus and trust Him to give you wisdom on how He wants to keep you healthy. I have found that my "disability" has been part of the way He has accomplished His will in my life.

Last edited:
Wow, I feel sad and inspired at the same time, what a great testimony. Thanks for sharing! I am so glad to hear your girls came back to you.

Back