Phoenix mount!

Sheckle

Hey guys! I was helping Flamethrower for a couple days to help him get his little pheonix pet from MGT and it dropped last night...he was so excited.

Well, one of his goals is to try and get every flame related thing in the game...he has all the midsummer outfit fire stuff now the pet...he still needs the scortchling but I'd like to get a group of people together to get him the pheonix flying mount in TK! I was going to read up and see how many it would take with lvl 80's...but anyone lvl 70 and higher is welcome to come!

Im doing this 1: because his name is flamethrower and it's only appropriate :p 2: I think it would be just a fun silly thing to do with guildies :) and 3: Flame helps out as much as he can and strives to dedicate his professions to helping out the guild...this would be a thank you to him.

I would like to possibly try Wednesday nights when we're not doing anything...possibly a little earlier than most raid times. 4 or 5 ST possibly! Depends on the feedback I get..

Lets do this for Flame guys :D Im really pumped about it and would love for all of us to help him get this mount! I know it's a long shot but it's worth a try :)

Sandman, can you explain your UI set up in this video? what are you using and what set-up gives you the dark section at the bottom for all the ui's? any info would be awesome! thx

At level 80 it's a very easy fight. I'd be willing to help out but good luck getting the mount to drop. I think it's still one of the rarest mounts in the game.

Ah that brings back memories. Usually followed by violent twitching and everything tasting like rubber, but memories just the same.

loving all the volunteers...and im assuming if you posted you're in! ;)

I thought the council people dropped the mount..not the actual bird boss?

I saw it drop in a pug right before WOTLK came out. I rolled an epic roll too.... a 2. One of those times I remember what I rolled because it was such an epic fail lol.

i think the drop rate is around 1-2%?

pretty sure if you had a phoenix mount on your account back in tbc you can easily sell it for over 1K USD for your toon, depending on your gear. but then again if you can farm al'ar to get a phoenix mount back then, the gears on the toon can't be too bad.

Yes, it shows still available, but drop is somewhere between 1/1000 to 1/1,000,000 depending on who you listen to. If we did do the boss, anyone who really wanted the mount should be allowed to roll on it since it's so rare, it's not like you'll be able to farm a lot of them.

I'll help if I'm online... but you'll have to make Flame the master looter, because I'll be really tempted to roll on that mount, it's pretty cool lol.

Hey guys! I was helping Flamethrower for a couple days to help him get his little pheonix pet from MGT and it dropped last night...he was so excited.

Well, one of his goals is to try and get every flame related thing in the game...he has all the midsummer outfit fire stuff now the pet...he still needs the scortchling but I'd like to get a group of people together to get him the pheonix flying mount in TK! I was going to read up and see how many it would take with lvl 80's...but anyone lvl 70 and higher is welcome to come!

Im doing this 1: because his name is flamethrower and it's only appropriate :p 2: I think it would be just a fun silly thing to do with guildies :) and 3: Flame helps out as much as he can and strives to dedicate his professions to helping out the guild...this would be a thank you to him.

I would like to possibly try Wednesday nights when we're not doing anything...possibly a little earlier than most raid times. 4 or 5 ST possibly! Depends on the feedback I get..

Lets do this for Flame guys :D Im really pumped about it and would love for all of us to help him get this mount! I know it's a long shot but it's worth a try :)

That's so nice of you guys! I'd be willing to let anyone roll on it who would like it. I'm sure it's a crazy long shot anyways. The only thing though - Wednesday and Monday nights would be like the only nights I couldnt try it. Maybe Tuesday or Thursday? I hate to be picky, but I really can't do Wednesdays :( I appreciate the effort though!

Cool then we'll aim for this Saturday around 2 server...or if that doesnt work we can just do the normal 6 ST.
I plan on doing this a few times so let me know peeps what times you could or couldnt make it this Saturday at least! Thanks all :)

Back