Phoenix!

Thrawn

Beat the game earlier, and forgot to bring Charm Animal the first time. Doh!
So I beat it again (The last mission is just "Beat Shiro." We did it in 1:30...), this time bringing the skill, and I got my reward!

gw103.jpg

gw108.jpg

Halonic said:
Saw my first one today.......clearly a buzzard. A dyed one....but still a buzzard.

LOL Halonic, the more i read your messages the more sarcastic you seem to get.
It is a phoenix capturable after you defeat Shiro on the Divine Path, also where you craft some 15k armors, craft +5 energy weapons, and trade in your amulet for one of those nice greens.

Just old and set in my ways.

The first impression is usually the strongest. When I saw one for the first time in-game I swear that was the first thing that came to mind. I didn't have any preconceived notions either because I had never heard of the Pheonix or seen a picture before.

It's the wings (size and shape)......not the rest of it. Wings are the biggest thing on it and it screams buzzard. Wingless it would look like a pheasant.

Last edited:
Yeah, I kinda have to agree Halonic. I think it would be better if it was on fire.

But I'm loving that tail...

to be a true phoenix when it attacks it should be aflame but I s'pose it could be extinguished while not attacking/being attacked. I mean, it should somewhat resemble the Pheonix I usually associate with the elementalist skill :p

Back