Playing Female Characters

LOL

Not exactly what I intended to convey, Vibro...but oddly hilarious!

On the topic of King of the World's odd policy on female characters...One guy theorized it was intended to be a dating service and an MMORPG, all rolled into one. Am I the only one who finds that disturbing?

hmm, she doesn't deny that her [imaginary] husband takes his female characters and dances in undies.

Now, now, Fiona's character is impeccable. She just needs better advice on some aspects of personal expression, like dressing and dancing...

I much prefer the combat sports myself, archery is fun too..I'm gettin a 160lb-draw (classic) recurve bow from a guy at my church for free

I wish they made cooler armor for Paragons though, becuase right now my "MALE" paragon is wearing a belly shirt with a skirt and strappy sandals....its just not right...I get laughed at by my wife everytime I'm on that character :)

Egads, your arms must be the size of tree trunks or something if you're pulling 160

Well it is just the pull then the bow has very little tension that you have to handle. It is pretty neat to pull and shoot one, but it can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.

Im practically a medieval weapons freak, i know how to use bows, sword 'n' shields, spears, and a little bit of maces...it's crazy to shoot..i need the armguard and stuff...it's fun..i shot through the back of the target...

Well it is just the pull then the bow has very little tension that you have to handle. It is pretty neat to pull and shoot one, but it can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.

I bow hunt, you know. I know what to do. Except, I have a compound with 70% letoff, soo.... yeah but anyway seriously it's not just the pull, on a recurve there's virtually no letoff, if you have 160 pounds than you have to hold back 160 pounds until you let go.

The whole reason i got it for free was cause they guy is a bit more senior, and he only is able to use his crossbow due to arthritis problems using the recurve, i should post a pic sometime

Back