Playing Times

el3ment

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to see what times everyone plans on hopping on. I work full time and have two kids, so I would have to wait until everyone is sleeping.. (Kids usually go down around 7:30ish..) I'll usually hop on after 8pm PST most nights.. And the weekends of course I"ll have some more time. :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Take care

-Ron

Same deal for me. Kids in bed by 730pm PST and I'm gaming from 8pm to 11pm most nights. I work from home so I get to pop on during work some times too. :)

Where in So Cal are you? I am in North County San Diego.

With college finals ending around the 16th of December, I'll most likely be on anywhere from 4 PM ~ 11 PM Alaskan or when people are on voice chat. Yay for Winterbreak? :p

If you mean the beta coming up, then probably the same time. XD

Starting in January I'll probably mostly be on in evenings, maybe some other times as well. Depends on my schedule. In December I'll probably be on late at night and sometimes during the afternoon, but my play time may be a bit limited because I'll be with my family for a few weeks starting about the same time as the game releases. Unfortunately the game releases at the time of year when I have the least amount of play time available to me.

Okay, sweet.. Sounds like some of us will have a similar schedule..

ewoksrule. I'm east of LA in the inland empire (Yucaipa).. I'm originally from Portland Oregon, and let me tell you i'm loving the sun so far!! (But i'd rather be in San Diego for sure.)

Okay, sweet.. Sounds like some of us will have a similar schedule..

ewoksrule. I'm east of LA in the inland empire (Yucaipa).. I'm originally from Portland Oregon, and let me tell you i'm loving the sun so far!! (But i'd rather be in San Diego for sure.)

Oh cool, we were right up there the other day. Had a church retreat at Forest Home.

I will be a morning/ afternoon player on days i have work, and days im not ill be on pretty much all day. I am out of school when SWTOR drops, but i will be getting married 11 days after it drops, so I will have about a 10 day vacation from all computer games. I shall be enjoying the fruits of my marriage!

I am CST anytime around 9pm, each night I log on stay on till midnight or later. Some Days I get to play earlier or day hours but thats very rare.

I am in the CST time zone and retired, so I can play most anytime.:D
However, I ususally like to play in the afternoon and sometimes in the evening.

IE? I live in the IE. Not far from Yucaipa. Work in the OC though.

Since I work in the OC, I'm usually only on after 8:30 during the week.

Mine time is infrequent... I work 10-12 hrs a day, 5 days a week min. So most of my gaming time is from 7-10 PM CST week days and most weekends.

That's not counting my obligations to friends and family either.

IE? I live in the IE. Not far from Yucaipa. Work in the OC though.

Since I work in the OC, I'm usually only on after 8:30 during the week.

Oh, that must be a crazy commute!! I bet you leave at 5AM or so..

I just started riding my road bike into work (About 11 miles) from Yucaipa to Loma Linda.

We'd like to live in the OC one of these days though... Cheaper to live out here for sure though.

I'm in Colorado on MST. I work from home so sometimes get on during the day if nothing else is going on. Otherwise, it's from about 6pm - 10pm my time during the week that I'll generally be on.

Back