Playstation Home

rizz

Is anyone even bothering with this... I managed to get on yesterday and went to the cinema to look at the Watchmen Trailer which was kinda cool but i imagine it can get really old really fast without a set of friends online also.

Plus the connection errors (C-931, C-991, etc etc..) I am currently trying to login (attempt #14) and it is EPIC FAIL.

Oooooh, as i speak i get a login... Message of the day.. Yes! only took 20 minutes :(

So, looking at the clubs... we could set up a CGA club but there are intentions to charge us through the wazoo for it..

Just wanted to see what the ToJ community (and CGA aswell) thought of Home and if its worth a shot at expanding the brand or if i should nuke it from my drive.

no beards...just several variations of mustaches or clean shaven. How weird is that?

Home has a long way to go I think. I wanted to try a game launch but I either really don't get it, or you can only launch Warhawk from home so far.

I connected up with PrettyZoe but it took ages of fumbling around and then i couldnt actually do anything once she found me,.... it sucks royally.

I hear standing in line for bowling is fun...

I got to play Ice Breaker once during the closed beta. I think I'll stick with DXBall 2 :D

Well, from what I have read, it seems to still be a Beta... which it is, by the way. So let's temper our expectations here a bit.

Most of the planned features and content are not in this build. It seems to be a network stress test so far.

Sony held a press event recently in London on their plans for Home. You can read the article here. When (if?) it gets this type of content and features on Home, then I believe it is worth checking it out again and start making judgments.

Until then, there is not much to do right now in Home. So I suggest we wait a while until it develops further into what it intends to be. I mean, what can I do in Home right now? I still cannot connect to their servers.

Last edited:
Is this like the Mii for the Wii, and the characters for the XBox Live! they.. um, "borrowed" from Nintendo?

I don't understand the purpose behind "Home". Sure it looks cool... but, why?

Last edited:
Because Sony wants your money. They plan to profit off of clothing sales and all that fun stuff. Couches, paintings for you wall, arcade machines for you clan area.

Back