Please, Please pray for my husband and marriage

Marthared

The worst day of my life was yesterday... or maybe it's today, facing reality.... I found out my husband is involved with the Turkish woman that has been staying at our house the last week. I found emails. My heart is breaking.... he IS my Love, he is my Man... I love him so much.. I'm dying inside. He's going through some sort of mid-life thing where he's not feeling like it's worth living, like no one really cares about him or respects him except her. He's a good Christian man, and Satan has him bad... I could lose the love of my life. I don't want him to ruin his life. Please, Please pray for him, that God would work a miracle in his heart and that he would feel love for Him and love for me, and that God would give him the strength to do the right thing.
Thank you, my brothers and sisters. I'm dying today...

I am so sorry to hear this awful news. I will be praying for you, that God gives you comfort and clear directions.

My heart aches for you right now. Praying.

This is a great time to grab some close Christians friends from church as well and have them pray too. If your husband is involved in the church have an elder or pastor meet with him ASAP.

P.S.- Kick that lady out of your house.

Last edited:
Brothers and sisters, thank you so much for your prayers and Godly words... I am blessed to have you.
The pastor and elders from our church came to our house on Tues. night and "grabbed" him. He's confessed all, and is now at least an honest man and seeking the Lord. I'm seeing that there is real hope for us now, where Tues. and Wed were days of fear that I could actually lose him. I just can't imagine living without him. The Lord is giving me strength to be Ray's support... he's talked of shooting himself, no one really loves him, what's the use.. etc... He's confessed, but hasn't repented.. he's still talking to her on the phone some. I know the issue isn't her though, it's Ray's walk with the Lord.
Please pray for me to see my faults as a wife and to heartedly seek to correct them and to be the wife that He wants me to be. A lot has already been revealed to me.
Thanks so much.... I love my brothers and sisters in Christ

Last edited:
The pastor and elders from our church came to our house on Tues. night and "grabbed" him. He's confessed all, and is now at least an honest man and seeking the Lord

Praise God!

he's still emailing and texting her, talking on the phone some.

I'd put a foot down here. If it doesn't stop, kick him out. Letting this continue is not loving him, it's enabling his sin. It's condoning his sin. It's saying it's OK to sin like this and be married to me. Don't do it. Love is tough sometimes, but it's love.

I know the issue isn't her though

Oh honey. It's her too.

Please pray for me to see my faults as a wife and to heartedly seek to correct them and to be the wife that He wants me to be. A lot has already been revealed to me.
Thanks so much.... I love my brothers and sisters in Christ

I'm sooo thankful to hear God has answered prayers already. He is an amazing God!! He is doing His work. We'll together continue to trust in Him and pray for repentance and restoration! :)

Praise God! Another step towards healing..... I've thought that he'd stopped the communications a couple of days ago, and he finally told me today that he has. I have real hope for us. We've done hours and hours of talking, praying, listening to some old Christian guitar players, and watching the Stanley Cup playoffs :) Please pray the the Lord will fix whatever is messed up w/ his heart and his mind. Please pray that the Lord will heal his bad foot.... he's in a lot of pain a lot of the time. I know this is part of his discouragement.
Thanks for all your prayers last week. I'm so blessed to have you to come to.
---Martha

Back