Pokemon Fans! Ruby & Sapphire re-release!

What do you want most from the re-release?

• Faster FPS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better graphics

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Transport Pokemon from X/Y to R/S

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A story line set the same amount after R/S was released -- a new story to be exact

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SillyWalks

Hey,

I didn't know if you knew this about me, but I've been a fan of the franchise since I was a runt -- the exact years that R/S came out. This re-release would mean so much to me.:D

However, I have seen some fan complaints that there won't be an Emerald version re-release on various comments about the announcement videos featured on YouTube, Facebook, and so-on.

What are your expectations? Hopes?

Pokemon Black was the first Pokemon game I spent more than a few minutes with (to the tune of ~95 hours), so I haven't played Ruby or Sapphire yet. $40 for another Pokemon game is a hard sell when I already have Pokemon X and clocked 100 hours.

Most fans say that Gen 3 (R/S/E) was the best of the generations. The re-release should be great. Expect it to be better than B/W and X/Y. :p

I also started with Sapphire way back when it was just released. It would be great for a remake of the Hoenn region; I'm actually playing Emerald at the moment (probably the 10th play-through..). If a remake were to be released, it would probably be in the distant future as there are rumors that pokeman Z is going to be next.

Back