• 4. Love DoAC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Nuttin' else to do

• 6. Exploration

• 7. To kill people (RvR)

• 8. To level, again and again and again and again and again and again and again....<50 times>

• 9. Because Odale makes me.

• 10. Because I am Odale.

• Total voters

Icthus

Okay, I play because I can be someone different than I am in real life. Being a Pastor it is nice to be a death mage every so often and squish stuff.

I do enjoy exploration and RvR, however.

To level again and again and again.......
tounge.gif

hehe almost done with my first toon though
smile.gif
only 3 bubs to 50
biggrin.gif

I would have voted for number one, but I accidently clicked the wrong option and voided my vote. But yea, for my entire life, the computer and video games have been my escape from this cursed world. Since I had no Christian fellowship or good friends, it was my only world. In a way, it was a curse at times, but in other ways, it was a great blessing because it allowed me the opportunity to meet you and get to know you all.

Well, if I wasn't in KoT, woulda picked #1 or #3.  But, I specifically searched for a Christian guild to join in order to keep playing DAoC. A few hours later, there was KoT on a webpage  
tounge.gif

The Lord truly works in mysterious ways  
biggrin.gif

i do not "make" anyone play... My insane Aura i give off does, i am that good i guess... i chose number 10, kinda b/c i had to
smile.gif
I also play to get away from my homework and other stressors that seem to be attracted to me. I love to talk about important matters and help people. Also just for fun
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

&lt;looking at poll and rofl&gt;

seems like the 2nd Odale forces the 1st to play!

-zeb

Back