Poor blood circulation in right arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Yo.

Just wanted to write a brief post to ask everyone to pray that my arm improves. My arm has been in a fair deal of pain since yesterday and it makes it rather difficult to spend too much time on the computer. I had several tasks lined up for ToJ and CGA tonight, but I'm afraid they'll have to wait until another night if I don't feel well soon.

I also have some terrible pain in the left side of my neck and my left shoulder as well, so it might be better just to pray for my entire body. >_<

eh?? wth u do to urself?? ah nvm u got my prayer

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Jan. 02 2004,2:50)]Yo.

Just wanted to write a brief post to ask everyone to pray that my arm improves. My arm has been in a fair deal of pain since yesterday and it makes it rather difficult to spend too much time on the computer. I had several tasks lined up for ToJ and CGA tonight, but I'm afraid they'll have to wait until another night if I don't feel well soon.

I also have some terrible pain in the left side of my neck and my left shoulder as well, so it might be better just to pray for my entire body. >_<
errr...not to sound smart Tek but your not having any chest pain/pressure too are you??

I did get short of breath earlier today, but nothing severe. After talking with my dad (and having the same problem with my right leg and foot), I'm now thinking that I have a pinched nerve.

I fax off my insurance applications on Monday, so hopefully I'll get to see a doctor soon. Just pray that the pain subsides to a bearable level in the meantime. When saving up for a car, it really stinks to miss work. ;_;

Tek if I were called to your home and you told me those symptoms you would get the full monty and treated accordingly..mainly becuse I would be covering my butt and yours !!! I doubt it is cardiac ..but.....if the shortness of breath happens again and you do not have an exisitng pulmonary condition ..ie .. asthma ..get your butt to the hospital !!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maddmedic @ Jan. 04 2004,5:59)]
GRR I'm really started to get frustrated with my work Internet connection. This is probably the tenth post that I've submitted and it failed. I have to remember to paste it to Notepad before posting. Moving right along...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I doubt it is cardiac ..but.....if the shortness of breath happens again and you do not have an exisitng pulmonary condition ..ie .. asthma ..get your butt to the hospital !!

I don't believe the problem is cardiac since the shortness of breath was not severe at all and felt as though it was related to the amount of pain and not the cause of it.

I don't have any existing pulmonary or respiratory conditions, so that much is good. I'm going to see a doctor as soon as possible, but I don't want to flush my savings down the tubes by going to the hospital without insurance (even though Ember insists that I see a doctor soon). I'm faxing the insurance application off today, but I don't know how long it will be before the policy activates.

Keep praying, everyone. Pray hard. And please keep in mind that I likely won't be as active online until I resolve this problem. If you send an e-mail or instant message, don't expect an immediately reply.

Last edited:
Okay, my arm (and legs and feet) are quite a bit better in regards to pain. There's still more chronic pain in more places that I'd like, but my condition has improved. After I get good rest, good food, and time to relax, I should be 100% again.

Still, any and all prayers for my full recovery are greatly appreciated.
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back