Popcorn and I forming group to finish NF

Manyik

As the title suggests Popcorn and I would like to form a group to do the end few Missions in NF. He needs the last 2 I think but we would be willing to help with any of the the last few, or primary quests to get you to the missions. We would like to go out on Saturday night at 8:00 central time (take that STC you west cost time zoner).

Rho

im at bone palace so i will try n get closer for saturday

My Ele needs to finish, though I'm stuck on the Gate of Pain.

There never seem to be any good groups going through there.

Hey I need the last 2 NF mission with my Paragon I will try my bestest to be there 7pm Mountain TIME!!! or 6 Pacific! 0r 9 Eastern or is it 8 Central!! Don't wanna confuse anyone those are all the correct time depending which time zone your in :p.

It's been awhile since I've been on. But I just bought NF and GWEN. I'm currently at Dzagonur Bastion in NF and would love to help or be helped by guildies. I should be online.

i just finished Kodonur Crossroads on my tank (she has beaten the other two games though). i really want the next statue for my HoM, so if school allows i will try my best to get farther.
Joey.

It's been awhile since I've been on. But I just bought NF and GWEN. I'm currently at Dzagonur Bastion in NF and would love to help or be helped by guildies. I should be online.

I remember that one. So long as you keep track of the entire area it's not usually too hard... (this can take a little extra effort, I think my group just put a MM hero or two at the crucial spots when we needed to move around--at least it held off the enemies and we could tell if we needed to run back and help because the hero's health meter is like a warning light :p)

Well only Elader was able to help tonight and between the 3 of us we didn't have any luck. Anyone able to try next Sat? Same time, same goals.

Rho

I should be there I am so sorry I could not attent a friend from Texas was on leave and we went out of town to hang out with him Sat.

I should be there I am so sorry I could not attent a friend from Texas was on leave and we went out of town to hang out with him Sat.

NP. Who better than I to understand life getting in the way of my game time. lol We'll just try it again.

Rho

PS thanks for the offer Jedi. Will do.

i would help,but im going to a b-day party this sat, i might be able to when its done. Although it is preety early, so maybe it wont matter.

you guys still need this one? I can take Ashley out of her box and see how rusty i am on a Paratrooper. (my para is the one i took through all the missions with only henchmen... even the last 3... i paid to get the 4th last one i think :))

Back