Possible Promotion

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
Yesterday my dept head told us that Friday will be her last day working at our company. This was quite a blow. To give us and the company only 4 days notice that she was leaving, I was so shocked I didn't even know how to react.

Ever since then, the department has been frantically working to get all the information & training we need before she leaves. There are only a total (including her) 3 people in our department. One girl has only worked at the company for 2 month and I have only been in this department for 3 months.

There is a very good chance that I will be given the dept head position in the next month since I am the most knowledgable person in the department. While yes promotions are a good thing, I am actually scared to death. The work we do is very stressful, and there is so much that I know that I don't know. I have had two people already tell me that they have put in recommendations that I take the position, so obviously there are people who have faith in me while I don't have very much faith in myself.

Please pray that
-if the position does come to me, that I fulfill it well
-that I learn to not be so stressed out about this
and anything else that you can think of that will help me out!

I will pray that God Bless' you with this new promotion. Just remember to thank him for it, and sacrifice to him with it.

Back