Post 400!!

Master~Plan

well, this is my last thread, I just wanted to write and say I"m leaving. I wanted to thank everyone for the great discussions. I decided I'm not really going to be on the internet anymore for a couple reasons. School is starting and theres a lot to do with so little time. and for a few other reasons I guess I personally feel it would be better to call it quits. I'm glad I stumbled across this site, looking back I have learned a lot more than when I came in.

Drelin- thanks for putting a lot of thought into your posts. Theres a lot of people who will just go on nonsensical ramblings because they figure they are just talking to some people on the internet they will never meet.

Vanase- Heh, if your still around, thanks for a lot of meaningful discussions. your one of the more intelligent posters.

Thad- first off, great name(Cory) heh, I know someone else with the same name. I saw you reference a Strongs concordance on one of your posts and now I have one of my own now. Your always the one who will reference some matirial instead of just speculating about matters. Keep up the scholorly work.

Tek7- Congratulations on the engagement. I hope everything works out for you.

Kidan- Thanks for the help on my web site. Its still unfinished, but thats due to not having mp3's/my laziness. Its not because I don't know what to do. Also wanted to thank you for investing your time into contributing to the more intelligent posts. I didn't think you were right about being able to sin in ignorance, but when I went back to scripture, you were right. Thats one of a few things I learned from your posts. thanx again

Jango- you have a lot of really good things to say for someone who is still kind of young. Your heading in the right direction, keep going.

Sealcom- Thanks for the cool quote. Your posts are always interesting to read and make me think (and I'm not just saying that)

Mr. Bill- I wish I could stick around to hear your philosophy. Thats one of the few things I will regret. Even though we don't really agree on anything, I see intelligence in what you say. Your one of the people whos posts I will read over a couple times.

Tasty Wheat- I still have your paper you emailed me on The Fall. I really enjoyed it. I liked the part where it talked about what the tree of "good and evil" represented. Never thought of that before. Keep up the good work

[7f]otter- Happy Birthday!

rizz- My post count is almost a tenth of your posts, but not quite. oh well Thanks for being there to help ban/warn the troublemakers and lay down the law.

Corpfox- one of the few hardcore starcraft players. I think you were one of the originals from back in the day of Seven Seals. Hope you develop your relationship with Jesus. If you have a problem with something, my advice would be to go to your pastor and ask him, because thats what they are there for. I will go to my pastor when I don't understand an issue completely, and I think its amazing how quickly they will make sense of things. Glad to hear you found God

TheJFreak- I'll pray for your parents, glad to hear of people like them out doing the hard work.

GodsPeon- Your one of the more knowledgeable posters who really knows what they are talking about instead of throwing out thier view. Its funny to read how if you think someone doesn't know what they are talking about, you call em on it. good stuff.

Ultima Avatar-Thanks for the effort put into your posts, and the deep thought. I think your going one way with what your saying, and at the end you will often take an unexpected turn. Your posts are usually long, but don't lose my interest. I think thats quite a talent.

MrPopdrinker- if your still around, thanks for your discussions, they really made me think about what I believed. You even spurred me to try and go koshur. It didn't work out because I found out you also have to prepare the meat a certain way, and after pork has be marinading and smoked for 4 hours it tastes irresistable. anyway thanks for sharing your views, they aren't forgotten.

I"ll probably slap myself in the forehead because I'll realize I forgot someone big, so Thanks again to everyone. Who knows, maybe in a few months or a year I'll be back on. I'll be checking my email every now and then because thats how I do my finances. If anyone wants to throw and email at me, my addy is Fyr3b4t@hotmail.com

just so this thread isn't a waste i think it would be cool if people posted thier very favorite verse, or quote I guess if your not a christian. If you had to pick just one verse. No having two favorites.  Heres mine:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]1 John 4:17
The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.

Brother in Christ, Corey

You'll be back, maybe not for a long time or just passing by.

funny, your email is 'Firebat'.
biggrin.gif

Good Luck, Have Fun, Master~plan.

Master~Plan,

You will be missed on the boards. I always enjoyed reading your posts. I found much encouragement in your ability to see more then one or two sides to peoples points, or even to stear them into new, interesting and delightful tangents.

Good luck with school and I am sure we will see you around once in awhile.
smile.gif

God Bless brother!!!!

aye, you'll be missed.

Just remember, that we are an email or a browse away, if you have need of us.

God bless.

"In the world you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world."  - John 16.33

Bye master, I'll miss seeing you.

Wow, Please drop by in the future if you get back on the net. God Bless ya Master_Plan and Godspeed in your journeys.

Cory

Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is easy, that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard, that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

Back