Powerleveling professions

Thread unmarked as spam... this is actually a member of our guild. While the site does sell gold and have some advertisements, the guides appear legit.

I've actually used the (for-free) portion of WoW-professions quite a lot. It's a quality guide that tends to try keep up to date.

this post originally got picked up as spam because the user had only one post that contained a link to an outside side. Glad I recognized his toon name :)

Yep, I have used their guides several times. They are pretty thorough, and generally can just be followed step by step.

Ha, I figured since I was a new user I needed to be added to the member list to post messages. Glad to see some people have used it, it's a great tool to follow. Just dropped herbalism for blacksmithing so heading to that site now. :)

Be careful what you pick up - Blizzard has hinted in the past that in Cataclysm, you can't have 2 crafting professions, ie blacksmithing and inscription, tailoring and enchanting, etc. Unless they change their classification of enchanting, there are going to be a lot of unhappy tailors.

I've not heard any conformation of that rumor. But, in the next month, Blizzard is going to be at not one but two large gamer conferences, where they will be expected to unveil new goodies about Cataclysm.

There are going to be many many unhappy people if you really can only get 1 crafting profession on a toon. It's a great way to maximize your character stats...

I didn't meant that they were going to nerf you down to one major profession. I had read that they were talking about (not that it was set in stone) changing it so you could only have one gathering, one crafting - i.e., mining and jeweling, herb and inscription... but that you couldn't have 2 gathering (ie, herbalism, skinning, mining) or 2 crafting (tailoring, leatherworking, blacksmithing, inscription, alchemy).

This may all prove to be just another rumor mill lie that I picked up, I don't know for sure. After a quick Google, I can't find any reference to it at all. So maybe just ignore me. :)

Back