Pray for Fort Hood

john3610

12 soldiers dead, 31 wounded after mass shooting at fort hood in Texas. Pray for their families and the wounded. 

egads. I know of 3 or 4 guildies and few others from outside the guild who have been stationed in Texas at one point in time or another.

This one was 22 I believe, and recently married. When interviewed, his mother said he enjoyed online video games. That's all I know...

My sister and her husband are stationed there but he's deployed and she's in Oregon with family. Thankful that she wasn't there but still praying for those who lost loved ones.

my cousins hubby works there in security, but found out from family he is ok though he was a first responder on the scene. just makes me so sad to see this, and to hear a pregnant woman died on scene. its just hard to fathom how someone could be so cruel.

I'll update what I know, Abishai is fine (no longer in the forces, but still in Texas) and I haven't heard from anyone else yet.

Yup...he said he is actually a couple hours from there and fine :) Camma is heading to Texas to a different base sometime this week but he wasn't in Texas yet.

thanks for the info Gobby....im glad people we know are safe...still is such a terrible and sad situation.

Back