Pray for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xel

I hit a new low this week. It makes no sense to me at all, I have no right to feel this way... yet I cant help but feel like life is pointless. It feels like I was designed to fail, my purpose is to have no purpose. My father's health isnt helping either..altzheimers, internal bleeding and other conditions have begun springing up within the past year. My father is dieing and im forced to watch him slowly and painfully wither away. What kind of God subjects a man who has givin everything he has to others to this sort of thing? And I am forced to watch it. Yes I blame God, some of you may tell me that our sin nature is what corrupts our bodies. God allows that to happen, is that not the same as actively causing it?

I'll just shut up now, nothing I say here will change anything. And to anyone who I treated like garbage on the TOJ CS server in the past, I'm sorry.

My family and I will be praying for you. I know it is very hard to watch a family member go through something like Alzheimer. My grandmother had dementia and congestive heart failure. It was very hard to watch her die. If you need to talk with someone, please PM me.

Gen

I can relate friend...

I cannot do much else besides pray right now --- feel free to message me on AIM if you need to talk.

S/N = Seiesnalli

I know how you mean, as i watched an old friend back now in korea struggle with similar reasons... I'll be praying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back