pray for my dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes.. that must be quite hard.. having 2 different religions in 1 family..

You know.. i kinda went through this.. not exactly same, but similar. My family back in Korea are rather into Buddism then Christianity. I'm praying for them hard at the moment. Best thing you can do at the moment is ask God to touch your dad's heart and bless him so that he may become one who worships God all the time. Islam isn't all bad I guess.. but since i don't know much of it, best leave it to God. I'm not telling you about my family to say that my situation is worse then yours, but to say that I have experienced what you are going through. Stand tall, and strong. I hope things turn out well Zero Hotz. You will be in my hearts of prayer..

Godbless,
Flash

I am praying for your family. Mark 11:24 "Therefore I tell you whatever you ask for in prayer believe that you have recieved it and it shall be yours."

My aunts family went through that, she went to egypt and married a muslim man then became a christian. Then her husband died and she and her children were stuck in egypt for years. So I can understand how it feels. I'll pray for your dad
smile.gif

I will be praying for you man. Does it affect your family life much or are your parents accepting of each others religion?

When i say accepting obviously we want him to be saved but there are levels of acceptance and offense you take when you live with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back