Pray for us please.

Sheckle

Unfortunately Bill and I have come to the decision that we will not be getting married August 7th as planned. With the economy the way it is still, trying to find a job is as always difficult so we have decided to wait. There are other bumps in the road as well so please pray for us as we go through this time of patience and frustration. God's timing is hard to wait on sometimes.

Aww man. I'm sorry to hear that guys. :/ I'll be praying for you 2

It's all about His timing for sure. Lifting you both up.

Awww... sorry to hear that Shecks. :( I'm glad that you two are showing good discernment though and not rushing into something. It's probably the biggest decision of your life and the pieces should fall together nicely if it's God's will. Taking some time to check how you feel, waiting on God, and seeking him first is always a good thing. Whatever happens, I hope you two will always be good friends.

Ouch! That is terrible! But the exhibition of actual thinking is awesome. The reliance on our Heavenly Father is priceless. God has a plan - don't forget - He sees when a sparrow falls, so how much more does he care for you?! I cannot fathom why things are going the way they are, but God is in control. I love you and Bill loads so know I am praying for you.

Bill and Ash, if I sent you a book would you all read it? it has helped me a ton in what to do and what God's will is for me in my life.

If so, shoot me a PM with your address and I'll get it in the mail.

God is sovereign - All things are in His hands.

Our times of testing are times that help us to grow in our faith, and this is one of those things that is no exception. May God give you both wisdom, quiet the frustration that might be residing in your hearts and bless both of you with His perfect peace.

One of the really cool things is that if God has put you together then the question is not IF but WHEN the timing will be right. The plans of the Lord cannot be frustrated.

As many others have said - praying for you!

i will be praying for y'all in this time. God's plan is best but it is never easy.
do not grow weary in doing good!!

I have been praying for you guys, more then ever now! I love you, and God loves you! All good things in due time.

=(
I'm sorry to hear that you two. I'm also praying for you.

I don't know if this will help at all, but I have had a ton of friends who have recently gotten married or are about to. And the one thing that I've heard from them is that there never is a "perfect" time to get married. That there will always be some kind of bump in the road.

Don't get me wrong because I TOTALLY understand where you guys are coming from. All my money has gone towards finishing up school =P

Just thought I'd throw this out there ;)

Back