pray please

Status
Not open for further replies.

l33tben

u think u guys can pray for me? most of the day i feel really low.....because i practicaly have no friends, High School dragging me down and to see you guys like in the Toj server talk to eachother like bros and i feel im not in that loop most of the time...it makes me want to cut my hands, or kill myself........please....help me

Hang in there Brother, God is always there for you. Man sharpens Man. I will pray for you by Name. God rest within your soul, let Him strengthen you for everything you may face. Be Bold my friend.

God Bless,
Phix aka Sean

Ah yes you have more friends than you know. As brothers and sisters in Christ we all share love towards each other. As you cry out for help God hears. His love will carry you thru these times just trust in Him and know that you know He loves you and He cares for you as we all do. God is not the author of confusion. Resist the devil and he will flee. James 4:7 Be subject therefore unto God; but RESIST THE DEVIL, and he will flee from you.
Rebuke these feelings and bad thoughts in Jesus's name and they must leave. I will keep you in prayer my friend. God bless you this day in Jesus's name. CS
Remember you can make a difference. God Bless

Moved to prayer forums..

if you want to talk to somoene then grab me on IM...i have been there done that and come out the other side...

im feeling down again
sad.gif
seeing how much tojers and all u others are way cooler

I think looking at your avater makes me happy watch spong bob it may be stupid but it makes me feel smart
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (l33tben @ Oct. 23 2004,10:47)]im feeling down again
sad.gif
seeing how much tojers and all u others are way cooler
Well, im not that much cooler...all I can say is..dont do it.. ill be praying for you

I know what you need wild you need bmans hacks
tounge.gif
but really man your cool i think that Tn3 thing is helping ya since everybody knows Tn3 is cool
biggrin.gif

haha i know Tn3 is teh bomb...but not me sir..I am being modest..i do not want to be some hoity toity CS player always braggin and thinkin im cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back