PRAYER CHAIN

Hey GuyI THot Would Be Great Idea To Start A Pray Chain On The FOrums So IF U got a prayer

request then post it up and we will pray

so i guess ill start

ive been haven a lots of issues with me and my girl elaina (we are just friends atm ) but pray for guidence and wisdom cause people are spreadin rumors and idk but we could use some pray cause i think she maybe the girl god has for me but im not sure so id like sum pray shes about to be 15 in october and ill be 18 next febuary so that add a lot more drama to the whole thing

ty
cameron

praying... and i understand what your going threw... it drives me crazy when people begin to spread rumors throughout your life... surprisingly enough... people for some reason believe them within the church... and well... yeah... i will pray.

I hope you do realize we have a whole section just for prayer and praise.
Many times more people see your request there and can help with guidance as well. I am hoping to get more things going there this fall and add to our prayer team as well.

My advice is to let God be you example and try to listen to Him and follow where He leads you. I am not saying you're too young etc.....my parents had a long marriage (until my father passed away) with the same age diffence.....just now is the time to build your faith so you will be ready for anything that comes your way.

If you ever just need a nonjudging ear, I am here most of the time. Lifting you up

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Many times more people see your request there and can help with guidance as well. I am hoping to get more things going there this fall and add to our prayer team as well.

My advice is to let God be you example and try to listen to Him and follow where He leads you. I am not saying you're too young etc.....my parents had a long marriage (until my father passed away) with the same age diffence.....just now is the time to build your faith so you will be ready for anything that comes your way.

If you ever just need a nonjudging ear, I am here most of the time. Lifting you up

Echo everything she just said.

the best way to get to know me and my prayer requests is to read all the drama from my blogz http://life.l337-coffee.com

if u ever wanna talk about stuff though, i got a similar story except bout 4 chapters ahead currently, my aim is atownbt, yahoo elvishtown, msn, elvenatown@hotmail.com , xfire atownbt

Hi Angel,

Can you provide a link to the prayer section? I browsed and couldn't find it.

Back