prayer for a friend

Blkstones

My mom's friend,Beth, recentlly had to put her sen into a mental institution.

when he was little they could tell there was something a bit different but it wasn't horrible. he played with his hands now and then jsut minor problems. well, know hes 11, hit puberty and has started doing wierd things. it started at school when he beat up a girl saying she had the remote to a chip in his brain and was gonna turn him into a robot. he said he was going to die and she needed to die too. that day they admitted him to the institution

a few days later, he was taking a shower and thought he lost his *male anatomy*, and know thinks he is turning into a girl. he also says he cannot put on his glasses because he see's dinosaurs.

yesterday they went to visit him and when they walked in he burst into tears saying hes sorry that he has ruined there life. they promptly said he didn't and they loved him, at which point he looks scared, then started talking about a movie he saw.

also, tricare, there insurace, is telling them that tomorrow he needs to be taken out. tricare does not want him in the facility and says tomorrow they need to take him out. they are worried that he may be dangerous and kill or hurt one of there other children.

please pray that jack, her son, is able to come back to reality and that he doesn't kill himself or someone else. please pray that Beth is able to get through this, she is having alot of problems since jack is her first born and she is feeling guilty that it is her fault. and please pray that he is able to stay in the facility and that tricare makes the right decisions and allows him to stay there.

Last edited by a moderator:
this jsut happened not too long ago

but one thing i should add is she rlly has no one to go to...

her parents shun her for adopting from india, they say since there alot darker skin tone people will think that she cheated on her husband.

she is very shy and recently moved so has little to no friends.

her sister isnt much help and i dont know much of her brother.

the only people sheh as to talk to our my mom and her husband.

ill update if anything serious happens

Back