Prayer for attention spab

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynameisjoe

I am gonna take guitar lessons and my attention span isn't toop great so please pray for me to be able to stick w/ it and not be discouraged. Thank you also pray for me in school, i am having trouble staying in my seat, i am talking, and worse i got 5 c's. I think i know what's wrong tho, my cousins moved to texas in November, and this is gonna sound stupid but i would cry for atleast an half an hour everynight i miss them alot alot alot and now i an just all mesesed up. And in all this darkness there is light, For my sister is no longer sick! She was throwing up and throwing up like every hour for three days. Now more dark
sad.gif
Please help me not to get sick cuz i really don't wanna miss school (or guitar lessons ;) not like ii like school or anything 0_o i just don't like making stuff up. Thank you for praying for me. *swipes single drop of sweat of 4head*

hey Joe..just wanted to let ya know that you're in my thoughts and I'll be praying for you.

It's gotta be hard being so far from people you've had in your life and loved so much, and then also worrying about your sis. I'm glad she's better.

You might check online for some strategies to help you deal with your short attention span. Anyhow...

yeah im praying i took lessons and they were kinda a pain but helped in the long run for me i guess
wow.gif
. hope all works out for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back