Prayer for battle

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
I seriously don't have a clue as to what I'm doing. It's midnight, I'm half clothed, tired and sick but I just got hit hard by God today. Here's the story: I didn't go to church today because I'm not feeling well and I'm with my dad, who is not saved. Anyhow, I get a text message from a friend I haven't seriously talked to in about a year. She just so happens to be my ex-girlfriend (to put it simply..). Long story short, she is a Christian, but she's not living correctly. Getting dangerously close to sex. So tonight as I'm getting into bed, I get a wave of God that hits me and now I'm reading Ephesian 6:10, getting the armor of God put on me getting ready to do battle for her. I can feel God is going to do something powerful, I have a feeling He is going to use me to influence her. He has his eye on her. I also have this feeling that I need protection, IE. Armor of God. I also was told to get more prayer for me. So if you guys could, I really don't know what I'm getting myself into, but I ask that you pray for guidance, humility, and protection for me. I hope I don't sound too out there, but this is all what I'm feeling right now. Thank you so much guys/gals.

~Stc

Praying for your protection and wisdom.
Stay close to God, rely on God, live day to day seeking God.
If you feel God's going to do something big, keep your eyes on that, and not what you want.

Back