prayer for my family

Blkstones

ok, to start, my aunt has finally left her husband, after 20 years of abuse. we need prayer that my aunt can make it thru, she is a very needy person, and we pray that she is able to make it throguh this. i also ask for prayer for my cousin, who called the cops on her dad which started my aunt leaving. pray she does not feel she did the wrong thing. also please pray my uncle does not go after my aunt/cousin.

2nd.. my mother is rlly sick, not sure what wrong with her, they cant find out. some days she is fine, other days she cant walk, today she is having trouble moving her upper body, shoulders,arms,ect. we pray that the ycan find out what is wrong with her and heal her. they think she may have lupis or fiber myalgia. were praying if she does have any of thoe they can heal her.

any prayers appreciated:) one good thing i can say is thru prayer and church, my adopted brother has been acting alot better and not given us any problems. good thing while my mom is sick

update:

my aunt went to court, and through luck (a.k.a god:)) she was able to get a restraining order. and being in conneticut(sp?),an equal property rights state, they share the house. although my aunt does not want to live in it since her ex is mentally unstable and is said to own un-registered guns, she is able to go in whenever she wants to get stuff. best part is her ex is not aloud upstairs, he works downstairs in a lab that has a bathroom/shower/stove, so cops came and changed the locks on all the doors. he has to park outside on the lawn and live inside his lab, nvr able to go upstairs. currently my aunt is doing prety good, she just needs a job to live by herself and god to find a new GOOD man.

my cousin needs prayer because she is sleeping around a bit from the problems shes having. she is doing pretty good other then that, got a decent job and a car, idk if shes is going to finish her college or not.

also, they have said my mom has fibromyalgia, which is something like arthritis that comes and goes each day. she will be fine, just needs pain meds to get her thru rough days. praise god, they thought it might be leukemia at one point :)

Back