Prayer For Steve

Dame Paragon

Hi all,

This is my first post, and I am very grateful to be apart of this online family. I am asking prayer for Steve who is not a believer. He showed up at Chick-fil-A to scold all of us who were there showing our support for CEO Dan Cathy and his right to say what he believes.
Steve showed great boldness, because he was there by himself, an addressed more than a hundred Christians who were standing in line. He was visibly hurting and communicated that fact to all of us. He wanted us to leave and to stop persecuting him and his male lover. Three Christians went over to speak with him. They later spoke to me about their conversation with him. They sought to help him understand that we, as Christians, love him and others like him. They told him that we, as Christians, hate our own sins as much as his sins, and that the Lord Jesus is the answer to our urgent need of forgiveness and Salvation. I prayed for Steve and the three Christians who spoke to him, and I firmly believe God will save him, but I know it will be a difficult struggle for him to renounce his sin. I prayed that when he is saved he will be just as bold in taking the Gospel to others who are trapped in the same sin.
So I am asking you to join me in my prayers for Steve. Thank you!

thats great to hear that it was handled well. we can definitely pray for steve :)

Back