Prayer need

amusedtoe

Well only one person seems to read the prayer request forum so I'll post it here in better updated detail, though it seems somewhat trite compared to what DC's got going on right now.

Well to save a long story I got laid off Saturday which I thought could be coming after my hours got cut Thursday but not two days later. Not only am I out of a job, but as of the 28th I'm out of a place to live because it's a parsonage (in a non church fashion) so I no longer get to live here. So I've totally had the rug pulled out from under me here. I'm totally overwhelmed and have no idea what's going to happen let alone how or where I'm going to move a two bedroom house full of stuff. I'm also scared silly that in the state whose economy just refuses to get better it's going to go like how it went for a year before I got this with over 1000 applications and resumes and 0 phone calls about any of them.

On the upside there might be two possibilities. First Myth and Ansley have offered there home to me very generously. Secondly about an hour from here where I used to live my step aunts good friend are selling a house and I could possibly live in it by myself pretty much in exchange for doing simple chores and such. Makes things a little bit better but worse in some ways. The house sitting option sounds really good but I have this lurking feeling that it's not right for a number of reasons. First I know my hearts not really in Michigan anymore as much as I love the metro Detroit area. Wednesday of the past week I'd acctually been talking with my small group about this and how I was going to be at least looking into moving out of state since something just wasn't right. Second I don't think I'll ever be able to relax there when it'll be similar to this situation with no seperation between work and home and it could be gone in no time and I'm back here again. As good and potentialy problem solving it sounds I just can't shake the feeling that it's not right.

I'm just so overwhelmed right now I don't know. I can only think about it so directly too or I'll just not be able to handle it. In a days time my life went from ok enough to "Oh, what am I going to do tommarow."

I'm sorry to hear you are going through such a tough time. I will most certainly be in prayer for you and I have no doubt you can count on many other to be doing the same.

So you live in Michigan, but the Myth's have offered a home in California?

You must be related?

Praying for you guys...

"Listen to a story 'bout a man named Incendo, Poor Michiganeer, barely kept his doggy fed, and then one day he was shooting at some horde, and up from the ground came a bubbling lava.

Well the next thing you know Incendo isn't there, Myth and Ansley said you can move away from there, Said Californy is the place you oughta be, so he loaded up his truck and moved to Beverly, Hills that is, swimming pools, movie stars!"

I pray everything will work out where ever God leads your journey.

:)

PS: Head hurts which explains the song hehe

Icthus said:
You must be related?

Nope, they're just cool like that apparently.

As far as moving it, well no one seems to read those forums.

Edit- Well just got called back about the house sitting thing and it turns out they've changed their minds on it so I guess I was right.

Last edited:
Myth and ansley are very cool people. I am sorry that happened Mr. Toe. I pray that your situation gets better. You must never forget that GOd is in control though :).

There have been a couple times in my life where I felt that all was collapsing around me. It was in those times that I found God to be faithful. May God's presence sustain and guide you!!

Back