Prayer, please!

SirThom

Hello all.

I've recently been dwelling on quite a few things (most of which I'd like to keep to myself), and I've just been "on my toes" with these things in general. Please pray that God will ease my heart about everything that's going on, so that I might enjoy these days instead of thinking about what the next hour may bring.

A verse that comes to mind is Matthew 6:24:
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

-- NKJV (c) 1982 Thomas Nelson, Inc.
Amen.

Edit: D'oh! Looks like I incorrectly placed this thread in General Discussion. Moderator, please move it to the Prayer Requests / Praise Reports forum. Thanks.

This forum feels stagnant. If you are praying, PLEASE reply. It would help make me feel better.

May the Lord bless thee Sir Thom and give thee peace of mind and heart and guidance in your life in Jesus's name I do pray. Amen
You're in my prayers.

Thanks for the prayers.

I had a conversation (sp) this morning with my Mom concerning, well, my concerns, and she assured me that everything is going to be okay. I think I'm on the mend.

Feel free to keep praying. =)

I am praying!!!
I am asking God for you to be fully aware that His thoughts of you are more than the sand of the sea, His thoughts are of peace and with purpose for your life, the one graven in His hand. He loves you Sir, and so do we. He is ever waiting to carry your burdens.
I love quotes by Godly men and women, this one from today is true and fitting:
A tribulation gives you the opportunity to test a truth you have always believed. Dr. Jack Hyles

When Peter looked at the turbulent, stormy water, instead of keeping his eyes focused on Jesus, he became afraid and began to sink. KB

Back