Prayer please

sdenotter

Well, it just so happens that the devil likes to throw everything hes got at someone who is made to change the world and realizes it.

If you guys could pray for my Girlfriend Maegan, it would be appreciated.

ill give you a breif analysis of why i ask.

Two weeks ago, Maegan was saying that she though she was getting her time of the month early because she was having sever abdominal pains. Turns out she was, but that wasnt all. So we prayed, got her pumped full of vitamins and she healed up and she was feeling much better about four days later. Then yesterday morning she woke up again with abdominal pains, but it was much worse than last time. We know its not her time of the month cause she had that two weeks ago. (please note im just basically relaying a message, my words are only as good as her words, and my poor memory) So then earlier this evening she had a small (what seemed to be) nervous breakdown because of this all. I personally know that this is just to slow us down, but I'm not willing to accept some guff from the devil and I need some backup.

SO, im asking you all to pray how you best see fit, and know that you have already given her strength and hope by me telling her I would ask you all to pray.

thnx

Sam

Praying

Thou...it's definately a good idea to visit the DR.

I've gone though a slighty similar experience with my girlfriend. PM me for more info as I'd rather not make it public.

again...Praying for her and you.

Tell her to see a doctor. It could be polycystic ovaries; that has happened to two friends of mine in the past year. You don't want to let it go untreated.

Praying for you.

Praying

MM is right. This sounds like it is happening smack in the middle of her month each time when there is a hormone spike and that sounds like ovaries to me.

Kel Queen of all Europe

She is fine now, thnx for everything.... stuff is leaning towards a family stomach problem...... too much acid in the stomach so it messes all the organs up. thankyou ALL for everything

Praise God

Last edited:
Back