Prayer please

Pray for me please, I know the path God wants me to take and it's not gonna be easy. My mom's will is conflicting with God's will and I may not be on for a while (she's gonna take everything away, car, computer, and who knows what else). I know the path I'm about to go down won't be easy, but it's God's will and this is a path I have to take.
Pray for wisdom, strength and for God's will to be clear to me. Pray for my family. Thanks

Update:

Doing great, missing you (alot, it's only been 3 days...) Could some one tell someone in FoG whats going on with me (should you be lucky enough to see someone on :D ).
Staying strong, and i now have loads of time to praise God and read his word (i got nothing else but school for 3 hours a week:D)

Im at the public library (yay taxes!! That i don't have to pay!!)

hey yeah, i am in SOE guild but if they dont know yet ill tell them through alliance chat. also good luck dude, and may God bless your soul =D

GOD IS AWSOME!!!

My mom has taken more stuff away from me (car, creditcard, and one other thing, i forget at the moment:D), and has the attitude she's gonna kick me from the house., but im not worried. It's cool, im not really worried. It's cool, i can literally feel God carrying me thru this.
It's like tightrope walkers, when you fall your cought in that saftey net. God's that safty net and it's not like the when you sin and fall kinda thing, but it's like God's keeping my hope and faith in high. Words can't discribe it really.
God bless, and take it easy.

I have a couple words to describe it: Unshakable Faith. Keep going strong, we're praying for you.

I've been praying for you - and for your Mom too. I don't know if you can say - but what is she so upset about?

Back