Prayer Request, Grenada

Pheonix28

Slave to Christ.
Howdy Y'all,

This is a 2 part prayer request.

There are 2 families from my church that are moving to Grenada at the end of the year. The Ministry they've started is called Grenada 24-7 - note, website is under construction. They have a vision for a revival starting in Grenada and moving throughout all the Caribbeans. Please pray for them, as they are leaving everything here, and moving, and living there. Pray that God work through them and ignite a fire in Grenada.

For the 2nd part,

I am praying about going to Grenada for a week or two in February. I was originally going to go as part of a group, but that got canceled. I talked to Justin and he said that I have an open invitation. I feel as though God was calling me to go back with this last trip which got canceled. Please pray that if this is from God that I receive the funding and that doors open that I be able to go back. While there that I be able to help the Grenadian people, and be a light in that area. God really changed me the last time I was there, and we were able to help a lot of people.

When I heard that there would be another trip in February I struggled whether I was wanting to go back for myself, or for God, and I feel He confirmed in me that my wanting to go back was for the right reasons. We have some Grenadian's here right now and talking to one of them God confirmed in me that there really is a need there.

Thanks y'all.

Back