Prayer Request - Missions, Guidance, Work

Pheonix28

Slave to Christ.
Howdy Y'all.

I have few requests here.

I am being called into missions, and have been given a heart for missions. I have been on a few short term mission trips in the past and have a heart to share the Gospel to the unreached. Right now, I know that I need training, and to get involved with an organization(s) that I can work with. I also know where I am being called, but cannot say too much more about that.

Please pray that God's will be done in my life. That He start to bring people into my life, and build relationships that will help take me down this path. That I find an organization(s) to get involved with, and that I have all that I need.

I am also asking for guidance for my current work situation. I have been unhappy in my job for a long time, and feel that I need to move away from it. There is a potential job opportunity arising, so please pray that if this is from God that He bless it and everything go though, and that if it is not from Him that I have peace about it and in my situation.

There are a few other things that I need guidance in right now, so please pray for His guidance in these situations.

Also, if anyone knows of any organizations that work with unreached nations, nations that aren't entirely 'friendly' to Christians please PM me. I have held off asking, as I do not want to give too much information, but I am reaching out seeking some help.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.

Back