Prayer Request - YWAM

Pheonix28

Slave to Christ.
Prayer Request & Praise Report - YWAM

I am excited to announce that I have been given an incredible opportunity to be enrolled at the Discipleship Training School (DTS) at Youth With A Mission (YWAM), starting September 22, 2013. YWAM is an inter-denominational, non-profit Christian, missionary organization, with locations all over the world. I will be attending one located in Louisville, KY that trains people to fulfill God’s calling on our lives as Christians to make disciples of all nations.

YWAM sends people to serve in countries all around the world, as well as locally in Louisville and in various cities around the United States; meeting a variety of medical, spiritual, and basic life needs in under served communities. I will be participating in an extensive training program for three months that will equip me with the skills and abilities I need to go out and serve God’s people in order to further His Kingdom in the two month outreach overseas. The program in total is about five months. While enrolled in DTS, I will be growing daily in my faith through discipleship, evangelizing, and small and whole group discussion sessions. God has definitely blessed me with a great support group to surround me with encouragement and prayers, and I am excited about being able to use my gifts to serve in a cause bigger than myself.

There are a couple of ways that you can pray for me. Some specific things that you can pray for are: wisdom and discernment in my spiritual journey, boldness and courage to share the gospel with others, and perseverance through the hardships. Also, pray for the finances, as the cost of DTS is $3,600 which covers three months of discipleship training and living expenses, with additional costs for my outreach overseas. Please pray that the funds come in, as I've got a short period to raise this money.

God has called me to go and I am following His command given in Matthew 28:19, “Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.” Please keep the other students and I in your prayers as we are preparing for our opportunity to advance His Kingdom.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit,
Pheonix28

Last edited:
Back