Prayer Request

wowAbdi

Hey guys;

I'm putting in to be promoted to Sgt at work. This is actually unlikely I'll get it but there is that chance. If I do get it, there are several perks for my family, helping the guild, and myself. I'll get a 7-1/2% pay raise, I'll be able to spend more time at night with my family and help my wife in the evenings, and actually be able to make all the raids. It'll also afford me the time to go back to college and begin working on my degree in criminal justice. The only real draw back is it's a midnight till 8am position. Please pray for us.

Good luck with this Ericin!

But would you really prefer sitting behind a desk doing paperwork to patrolling and other daily things you have to do now? :p

Rest assured I will indeed be speaking to our Father about this! God is one who cares closely for you.

Good luck with this Ericin!

But would you really prefer sitting behind a desk doing paperwork to patrolling and other daily things you have to do now? :p

Who says Im gonna be doing paper work? Ok there's more paperwork involved then what I do now but it's also alot more action :)

Back